All recreational diving services must be certified according to the EN 14467
(Requirements for Recreational
Scuba Diving service providers)
in order to obtain a license to operate in Greece
Welcome To Achilleon Diving Center
Scuba diving in Corfu island, Paleokastrtitsa or Messoghi with Achilleon diving center. Dive in Corfu, at this magnificent, island of Greece that combines sunshine beauties and luxurious places together. Achilleon diving center is divided into two branches:
- Achilleon Dive Center in Paleokastritsa in the north-west part of the island
-Achilleon Diving Center & Korfu Diving in Paleokastritsa - Achilleon Dive Center in Messonghi in the south of Corfu
- Achilleon Dive Office in Ermones on the west site of Corfu
Opened since 2001, our diving center is an ideal place to restore your peace of mind and focus on diving. Certified divers can choose from amongst 26 excellent dive sites. Beginners can try the Discover Scuba Diving and experience breathing underwater and for those who want to learn scuba diving they can join us on a PADI COURSE. We do not forget those who want to stay on the surface so snorkeling tours start everyday.
Reasons to come and dive with Achilleon Diving Center
-Paleokastritsa is the most beautiful and famous area in Corfu for scuba diving - Situated on the West coast the area is full of spectacular caverns and caves, interesting shipwrecks, walls and reefs, where certified divers can findbarracudas, groupers, jacks, moray eels, common dentex, several types of sea bream, crayfish, octopus, nudibranch, cuttle fish, squid and a lot of other kinds of fish and invertebrates.
- Messonghi Dive Center is an ideal place for beginners (Discover Scuba Diving) & courses as it is a part of Natura 2000 an ecological network of protected areas, set up to ensure the survival of Europe's most valuable species and habitats
- Achilleon Diving Center has offered top quality diving holidays since 2001
- Our instructors and dive masters look forward to sharing their experience with everyone in a professional way and we have created a friendly environment for certified divers and beginners. The members of our team speak english, german, french and dutch. - The dive base is only 20 minutes from the Port and Corfu Town
Dive Trips Description
go diving everyday at 10:00
our boats and choosing from amongst 26
beautiful dive sites.
Spectacular caverns and caves, incredible walls and reefs with
different kinds of fish and interesting wrecks are some of the dive
sites that will make this experience unforgettable. The dives last
minutes in small
groups (we make different groups for open water divers and advanced
We can provide the diver with all the diving equipment. We meet at
10:00, we start with the paperwork
and then we prepare the equipment. Then we start our trip, we go for
two dives in two different dive sites and we return to the dive
center. Snacks & drinks are offered to the divers between the
dives. Divers from all diving organizations are welcome to come and
dive with us.
Island Dive Trip
to Othonoi Island (situated just off the NW of Corfu) are organised
twice a week. Meeting at the dive center at 10:00 we start our trip
to Othonoi (situated just off the NW of Corfu) which lasts around 50
have several dives sites. Two beautiful shipwrecks that we can
penetrate and a spectacular cave are among them. A snack and drink
are offered to the divers between the dives. On our return we will
make a short stop at "White Beach" to admire its beauty and
then stop at a taverna on Mathraki Island for lunch (included in the
price). We return to the dive center at 18:00.
Daily Dive trips
We go diving every day starting from 20th of April till 30th of October.
Dive schedule in Paleokastritsa Dive Center:
- Paleokastritsa Trip: Meeting time 10:00 - Returns 15:00 - Othonoi Island Trip: Meeting time 10:00 - Returns 18:00 -Paxos Island Trip: Meeting time 10:00 - Returns 20:00
Discover Scuba Diving - Beginners
We have two dive sites for the Discover Scuba Diving and snorkelling. The first one is an easy dive site ideal for your first experience. When you complete the first dive, you can continue your experience with a second open water dive at a reef with a beautiful swim through!