Rebreathers are popular in recreational diving, and offer a fantastic experience. For those who are not yet familiar with rebreathers we list only a few advantages below:
* Less weight comparing with technical configuration in open circuit
* Plenty of gas, the CCR is much, much more efficient then Open Circuit
* Low cost on diving gas. Extreme savings when diving Trimix
* No bubbles, so perfect for underwater photography
* You are breathing a gas that is warm and humid. (OC is cold and very dry)
* You are breathing optimal breathing gas all the way during the dive
* For extreme deep diving much safer and easier than Open Circuit.
By visiting Achilleon Diving Center you can join the following ANDI Rebreather courses:
ANDI JJ Rebreather Diver Level 1
Max course depth: 15m.
Upon certification you can dive safely with a JJ CCR, performing No-Decompression-Stop-Required profiles, at a max depth of 18m, using Air as diluent.
Theory: 12 hours
Practice: 6 dives
Prerequisites: Open Water Diver or equivalent + Nitrox
ANDI JJ Rebreather Diver level 2
Max course depth: 30m.
Upon certification you can dive safely with a JJ CCR, performing No-Decompression-Stop-Required profiles, at a max depth of 40m, using Air as diluent.
Theory: 16 hours
Practice: 8 dives
Prerequisites: Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent + Nitrox
Achilleon Diving Center has been using the JJ Close Circuit Rebreather (JJ CCR) since 2019. It is a robust, reliable rebreather, with few maintenance needs and this is the rebreather we are going to use throughout the courses.